Life is unpredictable. Hence don’t be surprised if you suddenly discover that you have been wrong in your beliefs or expectations. This is perfectly normal, albeit illogical at times.
We have found 10 stories which will show that not everything in the world is arranged in defiance to what we have believed.
- If you believe that appearance is the main thing for a woman? You are wrong because my friend got married due to her sense of humor. She’s got small breasts and, because of that she wears various pads and push-up bras. One day we were on a beach, and she elegantly shook her towel and instantly the top of her swimsuit fell off along with the pads. She cried, “Damn! The wind blew off my bra with my boobs!” The guy next to her was laughing so loud we had to help him. He proposed to her a week afterwards.
I have a principle to not give beggars money. I believe that all of them are liars. But one day I saw a homeless man, who seemed to be famished himself, feeding stray dogs. And not just because the dogs were coming to him, the man was deliberately walking around looking for the dogs. It touched my heart so much that I gave him food, and now I see him often and I help him. He is a nice guy who has endured a hard life. It is sad that fate is so weird sometimes.
- I have a blind son. For a long time, my wife and I did not know how to introduce him to the world. How to teach him to live without feeling his inadequacies. A friend recommended us to send our boy to art classes. We were skeptical initially but six months later the teachers told us our child had a talent because he can draw something he can’t see after touching it. Now his drawings are presented at exhibitions. Foreigners have already bought some of them. Thus, anything that happens in your life, do not give up. You can always find a way to help you.
- I thought one girl was not pretty and I decided to play a practical prank on her. Thus I created a fake page of a guy in a social network to lure her. I followed her to make her fall in love with me. Planning to call her for a date and then leave her stood up, I chatted with her. I understood she was amazing, and I fell in love with her.
- I spent the night at my girlfriend’s place for the first time. Since she’s constantly on a diet, I went to the kitchen during the night to eat. As I entered the kitchen, I opened the fridge and took out a pan. Suddenly heard a croaky voice from behind me: “Are you eating? “ The pan fell to the floor. I turned around and saw a huge parrot in a cage, repeating, “You’re eating! You’re eating!” My girlfriend was standing in the hallway crying with laughter. Who says animals don’t understand anything.
- My husband has always been of controlled feelings and being a man who spoke very few words. It is impossible to make him say “I love you.” My friends say he looks hardhearted. And I know what kind of sentimental man he really is. It isn’t long until I noticed he was carrying in his wallet a rose-shaped origami I made on our first date. He treats it really diligently careful not to damage it.
- I overworked I guess. I was knocking on a door for half an hour, calling out to be let in. It didn’t work, and whispering behind the door, and nobody let me in. I was shouting, “I’m your boss! I demand you open the door! “Again I heard a hiss. Eventually a frightened guard opened and said, “If you don’t stop, I’ll call the police!” It turned out I was knocking on a bank door instead of my office which was one door further along.
We bought our son a guitar but we never heard him play. I shouted repeatedly at him because of him not playing: I would wonder as to why did we buy it if the instrument wasn’t in use? Yesterday I fell ill. My husband went out for medicine, and my son probably thought I left too. Then he took the guitar and started playing (perhaps as he always does). He plays beautiful romances making me ashamed for yelling at him for all these years.
- I started dating a guy and invited him to my place. While I was hoping for a romance filled evening. However I got poisoned with sushi and spent all night in the bathroom. I believed the relationship to be over. When I opened the door to find that he wasn’t there. He had gone out however he returned 20 minutes later with carbonated water, pills and lemon. He had managed to find a drugstore in an unknown place! He looked after me until I fell asleep in the morning and he also hugged me before sleep. Real men still exist!
- I got married a week ago. Today my friend came over to spend the night. I woke up in the middle of the night from voices to discover that my husband wasn’t in our bed. After that I heard my husband’s voice from the guest room: “She won’t hear anything! Come on! I jumped up and barged into the room like an infuriated Fury. I was ready to kill. However, they were sitting there playing chess. Yes, chess! My friend just lost her game, and my husband was persuading her to say” Cock-a-doodle-do!”.