8 COLORS OF URINE THAT INDICATE YOUR HEALTH

You need to know this!


Talking about urine is not something that is common and its usually frowned upon but, a person’s urine can tell a lot about their health and well-being. Its consistency, color and the odor can give very evident signs of one’s health.
According to the UC San Diego Health, a urine consists of 95% of water. The remaining 5% is a mixture of different chemicals like sodium, chloride, urea and creatinine. The yellow color of urine is due to the urobilin, according to the UC San Diego Health. It is biochemical waste product that body produces by breaking the old red blood cells.If you want to find out about your health, here are the prominent features that can help you.

#1.Transparent:


via
According to UC San Diego Health, transparent urine is a sign of too much water in your body i.e. over-hydrated. This is nothing to serious to worry about but, over-hydration can cause essential salts to dissolve in the urine and leave your body chemically imbalanced.

 #2.Pale:

via
This is the sign of perfectly hydrated healthy normal chemical composition in the body, says UC San Diego Health.

#3.Yellow:

via
Yellow color also indicates a healthy system. The body is hydrated well enough and the abdomen is working ideally.

#4.Dark Yellow:

via
The darker the urine becomes, the more dehydration it indicated so dark yellow color indicates dehydration according to UC San Diego Health.

#5.Honey or Amber :

via
According to UC San Diego Health, Honey or Amber color, like dark yellow, is a sign of dehydration. However, Dena Rifkin MD, a staff nephrologist at UC San Diego says that one should drink water to quench the thirst and not to hydrate themselves.

#6.Red:

via
Red, like the color indicates, is an alarming color of urine. It could be due to some infection or kidney stones or even a tumor in the urinary tract. It can also be an indication of prostate but, whatever the cause may be, you should consult a doctor as soon as you see this color in urine.

#7.Blue:


via
Blue Urine can be due to certain medications and food dyes. It can also be due to metabloc disorder familial hypercalcemia (blue diaper syndrome). Blue diaper syndrome is due to insufficient intestinal breakdown of tryptophan, a dietary nutrient. Whatsoever the cause is, consult a physician when you observe this color in urine.

#8.Dark Brown or black:


via
Dark Brown or black urine can be due to certain medications, large amounts of fava beans, rhubarb and aloe. You need not to worry if this is the reason for brownish color of urine however, it could also be due to copper or phenol poisoning or melanoma. Since you wouldn’t know which one’s the reason for this color, it is suggested you consult a doctor when you see this color.

Comments 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

8 COLORS OF URINE THAT INDICATE YOUR HEALTH